You acknowledge that a recording of this sitting will be given to you, and that SHARON MAY is permitted to keep a copy in her possession for record purposes only, and does not have my permission to disclose the contents to any third party without my written consent.
You understand and accept that this consultation is a holistic approach to matters concerning the spiritual, mental, psychological, emotional and physical aspects of your life, and that you are participating in a scientific and holistic experiment.
That SHARON MAY, may try to provide you with information that might help you to achieve a positive improvement in your lifestyle, though this cannot be guaranteed. You are not aware of any medical or psychiatric condition that may affect your interpretation of this consultation; you voluntary seek these services for yourself and you assume full responsibility for your decision.
You understand and accept that mediumship is always an experiment, and that no results can ever be guaranteed, and you understand and accept that you are paying for the time and consultation of SHARON MAY, and not necessarily for the results of the experiment.
I am allowed by law to give readings to people of 18 years of age and over only, a consultation does not constitute legal, medical or other professional advice.
I reserve the right, at any time, to modify, amend or update these terms and conditions.
Sharon May makes no representation, warranty or endorsement as to the accuracy or reliability of the information or other content contained on this site. Sharon May accepts no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained in this site. Sharon May shall not be liable for any typographical errors or other errors or omissions on this site. By accessing information on this site you assume responsibility for the suitability of any information, services, content or publication for your purposes. By accessing this site you agree that Sharon May will not be liable for any loss whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from the use of the information, material and content on the site or any other web site linked to this site.
Links to external web sites
Sharon May includes links to external web sites. Sharon May is not responsible for any trading or other commercial activity you may undertake by means of external web sites. You acknowledge and agree that Sharon May accepts no responsibility for the content of these web sites. Further, links to external web sites do not amount to an endorsement by Sharon May of the site, or any materials present on such site, unless otherwise stated. By submitting personal information to a third party through this site you understand that all contracts created are with the third party. Sharon May cannot accept responsibility for any loss through a third party source - this does not affect your statutory rights.
All web site design, text, graphics, arrangement of such text and graphics, software, underlying source codes and other material on this web site are subject to copyright. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No portion of this site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without our prior written consent. You acknowledge that drawings and pictures used on this web site are for the purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods, and that other products and company names mentioned on this web site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The Unicode Character Database is provided as is by Unicode, Inc. Microsoft and Windows are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
These terms and conditions governing this web site may be updated from time to time. Please regularly visit this page to ensure you are aware of any changes. The information on this site is not directed at anyone other than UK residents. Consequently the information on this site may not satisfy the laws of any other country. The contents of this site and the terms and conditions are governed by English law.
Return to the top of the page
By registering you are expressly consenting under all relevant data protection legislation to:
The use of your information in the manner set out above and to allow us to further develop this website, our business and our services to you; and the transport, if necessary, of your information world-wide.
If you would like further information on such use, please contact us by email at: Sharon@sharonmay.co.uk
If you do not wish your information to be used in the manner outlined below, we would request that you do not register.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
1. You may provide us with personal information about yourself when you make a purchase or in connection with any other use by you of the Sharon May site. That information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit or debit card details, and the contents of any customer survey you may complete.
2. We may use your personal information, and disclose it to other companies for them to use, for the following purposes:
· For the purpose of verifying who you are.
· For the purpose of collecting payment.
· For the purpose of administering any promotion or competition in connection with Sharon May site and notifying winners.
· For the purpose of maintaining an up-to-date picture of you as an individual, which we may use to keep you informed about important changes to the Sharon May site and products and services (including those supplied by third parties) that they or we think might interest you. If you would prefer not to receive such information please indicate your preference at the appropriate stage of the purchasing process. You may notify us of your preference at any time.
· For the purpose of assessment and statistical analysis of their or our business.
3. We may disclose your personal information:
· If we are required or permitted to do so by law; or
· To fraud prevention agencies or registries so that it may be made available to other organisations to help them and us prevent fraud or trace debtors; or
· Otherwise, with your consent.
If you should require further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org